This policy talks about how we treat and will treat your personal information, specifically with the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what Regarding the protection of personal data and its free circulation (RPGD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGD).
Identification of the Data Controller
- Company name : LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE SL
- CIF / NIF : B92995901
- Registered office Avda. Doña Ana, Nave 7 (T6 B178) PI IV Phase 29130 Alhaurín de la Torre – Málaga (Spain)
- Telephone : 952 41 29 53
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain name : https://www.lambdamotive.com/
Origin and categories of data processed
The personal data that LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE processes through forms: the data that you provide us through the completion of the different forms on the website, are voluntarily provided by the applicant interested in the different job vacancies that are offered in our organization that fit your professional profile. The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data: name, surname, DNI / NIF / CIF, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Personal characteristics data: marital status, date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Academic and professional data: training and qualifications, professional experience.
Specially protected data is not processed. The personal data requested is mandatory, in such a way that the refusal to supply them may make it impossible to carry out the taking into account of your data for the job offer. LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Purpose of the Treatment
Collection of your data through forms: the data that you provide us through the completion of the different forms on the website will be used in order to keep you informed of the different vacancies for a job that are offered in our organization that fit your professional profile.
Duration of data processing
The data you provide us will be stored for a period of six months from the date of receipt, after which the information you have sent will be eliminated, considering that it is no longer valid for a personnel selection process.
Legitimation in the treatment of the data
Legitimation based on your consent: The data that you provide us by sending your CV and completing the forms will be processed by our entity to award you a job in our entity. You can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
During the period of duration of the treatment, THE RESPONSIBLE. It will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor transfer to third countries and / or international organization.
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If consent is granted for a specific purpose, the user has the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights is very personal, so it will be necessary for the user to prove their identity. To exercise the aforementioned rights provided for in the legislation, the user can contact LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE, SL by email at: email@example.com or by writing to the address Avda. Doña Ana, Nave 7 (T6 B178) PI Phase IV, 29130, Alhaurín de la Torre · Málaga (Spain).
The communication will contain the following data and documents:
- Name and surname of the interested party, attaching a photocopy of the DNI or other valid document that identifies him and, where appropriate, of the person who represents him; The use of electronic signature will exempt the presentation of these documents.
- Indication of the address of the interested party and request in which the request is specified (the right that is intended to be exercised). In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: www.agpd.es
LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD), as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGD) and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE, SL informs you that it has cookies installed on its systems. Cookies are small text files that the browser stores on your computer’s hard drive. By accessing the LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE, SL website, the server may recognize the cookie and provide information about your last visit, improving or facilitating the browsing experience. You can find more information about it in our Cookies Policy
This Policy will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation, as well as the resolution of any controversy or divergence related to this website. The use of the services of this website implies the express acceptance of the Spanish jurisdiction.
Last updated: 03/09/2021