We are looking for a International Business Development Manager
Lambda Automotive is a consultancy that develops efficient mobility solutions. One of these developments is EFI Asistencia. EFI Asistencia is a SaaS solution for roadside assistance companies, automobile clubs and insurers.
We are looking for a person with technical and commercial skills to support the management of the company in the internationalization of EFI Asistencia within the aforementioned sectors.
- Give business continuity to the international clients that Lambda Automotive currently has, defining the new requirements they need in the software to either develop new functionalities, or offer them software modules already developed to meet their needs.
- Establish new relationships with potential clients, directly, through contacts, or through Spanish entities abroad (Extenda, Icex, etc.).
- Make presentations of the different software modules developed for assistance companies, automobile clubs and insurers.
- Define, together with the management of the company, the different technical and commercial parameters to be able to establish the times and quote the implementation of the modules required by the client.
- €24.000 - €27.000 gross per year + variables.
- Minimum studies: Degree in Economics, ADE or Engineering.
- Desirable studies: Master in International Business Management or specialization in international business development.
- Commercial and business development skills.
- Computer skills at the advanced user level.
- Office package and/or Google Workspace.
- Familiarity in the use of CRM and/or ERP.
- Strategic thinking.
- Communicative skills.
- Essential: English C1 or higher.
- Desirable: French B2 or higher.
Don't you know us?
- We have 3,000 vehicle electronic repair shops that use our diagnostic equipment.
- We provide EFI Asistencia to more than 1,500 towing companies, which manage more than 3 million services per year through our system.
- We manufacture diagnostic equipment for ITV, for manufacturers of TPMS sensors and for on-site repair of vehicles.
- Our software solutions are present in Spain, Central America, South America and North America.
- We develop custom software solutions for major insurance and assistance companies.
We offer you
A stable job and professional development in an excellent work environment, with a young and dynamic team that is constantly growing.
Full (Monday to Thursday from 08:00 to 17:30. - Friday from 08:00 to 14:00)
- Intensive day in the summer months.
- Free diagnosis of your car.
- Location with easy parking.
- Relaxed atmosphere with a young and dynamic team.
- Team building events.