We are looking for a Helpdesk Support for our team
Yes, you read correctly. We are expanding our Support team and we are looking for talented and talented people, with aptitudes and attitudes, passionate and passionate. Someone like You!
If you have any of the above qualities, validate the REQUIREMENTS shown below:
Knowledge and technologies required to perform in the position:Communicative skills:
- Active listening.
- Clarity in oral and written expression.
- Advanced management of office automation and collaborative programs in the cloud: Google Drive, Suite Office, mail managers, etc.
- Use and configuration of remote desktop tools: TeamViewer, Anydesk, Supreme, etc.
- High knowledge of desktop and mobile operating systems: Windows, Android, IOS, and their settings:
- Installation of programs and applications
- Mobile device energy saving
- Antivirus settings
- Basic knowledge of SQL language (interpreting queries)
- Configuration and management of web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, as well as consultation and interpretation of the console and its parameters.
Other desirable requirements:
- Ease of learning in the handling of new tools.
- Experience in the use of HelpDesk tools: OSTicket, FreshDesk, etc.
- Commercial experience.
- Experience with Git.
Idiomas- Spoken and written English. Minimum C1
- Valuable written and spoken French, minimum B2
Formación Grado Superior
At least 2 years in the same or similar position
Fresdesk Anydesk Teamviewer OSTicket Git SQL Chrome, Firefox Windows, Android, iOS
Don't you know us?- We have 3000 electronic vehicle repair shops that use our diagnostic equipment.
- We provideEfiAsistencia to 800 tow companies, which manage 2 million services a year through our system.
- We manufacture diagnostic equipment for ITV, for TPMS sensor manufacturers and for on-site vehicle repair.
- Our software solutions have a presence in Spain, Central and South America.
- We develop customized software solutions for important insurance and assistance companies.
Stable work and professional development in an excellent work environment, with a young and dynamic team that is constantly growing.
- 3 week/month(Mon to Thu: 08:00 a 14:00 - 15:00 - 17:30
Fri: 08:00 -14:00).
- 1 week/month(Mon a Thu: 09:00 a 14:00 - 16:00 a 19:00
Fri: 10:00 a 14:00 - 15:00 a 19:00)
- Free breakfast.
- Remote work.
- Intensive Day in the summers months.
- Free diagnosis of your car.
- Location with easy parking.
- Relaxed atmosphere with a young and dynamic team.
- Team building events.